Thursday, April 13, 2017

Assignment Plans

Music Inspiration

I thought i'd try and do both because I cant decide which one i'd like to do more! :) 
going through my favorite CD covers and recreating them
as well as choosing my favorite songs and create an image that showcases the mood or any verse from the song.
To recreate CD covers i'd take advantage of the studio and any other images I can take elsewhere.
(models and options of songs are still being decided)  

Painting with Light

I've wanted to try this since last year, but painting with light using steel wool 
since this requires the night sky and a long exposure i'll be borrowing one of the tripods, and the shutter release. (location undecided)

Intense Wildlife

I've seldom taken animal photos let alone capture wildlife, I find animals to be the best models. I want to take a trip to the zoo for these, maybe even get a few of the deer in my backyard. For this i'm going to try out the macro lens (hey i've never really used it but once!) and see what kind of close intense shots I can get.  

No comments:

Post a Comment